Super S Agri+Plus Fluid is a general-purpose hydraulic fluid designed to provide lubrication in applications that require use of an SAE 20 fluid. It is a multifunctional fluid used as a hydraulic medium or as a general lubricating fluid in non-critical applications. It can be used as an economic fluid providing excellent lubrication in numerous applications. It may
also serve as a compression fluid in non-critical applications.
Not recommended for use in mobile farm or construction equipment.
- Lubrication - forms robust, long-lasting films on metallic surfaces providing excellent lubrication for stationary, rolling, or sliding surfaces in enclosed or open-air applications
- Oxidation - oil film provides a barrier between component and air/water slowing the oxidation/ rusting process
- Economical alternative - affords cost-saving opportunities in non-critical applications and in leaking equipment which requires frequent fluid replacement
- Range of applications - lack of aggressive additive components allow for use of Agri+Plus in most non-critical applications not requiring a zinc-free hydraulic oil
- Super S Agri+Plus fluid is designed for use as a general-purpose lubricant. Suitable for use in applications requiring use of SAE 20 lubricating oil