Common nails are used for general woodwork applications. Most commonly used in framing and construction work, these nails are perfect for exterior carpentry projects. These galvanized nails have a flat head and smooth thick shank for more strength.
- Galvanized for greater corrosion protection
- Use for exterior carpentry, construction, and framing
- Recommended for exterior use and with treated lumber
- Conforms to ASTM F1667 and ASTM A153
- Finish: Hot-dipped galvanized
- Penny size: 20D
- Weight: 1 lb