Box nails are used for framing and general construction applications. They have a flat head which sits flush on the surface when driven into wood and are usually a lighter gauge than common nails. These galvanized nails have a flat head and a smooth, thin shank to prevent wood splitting.
- Use for framing, carpentry, boxes, and general construction
- Thin shank prevents wood splitting
- Recommended for exterior use and with treated lumber
- Hot-dipped galvanized finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Conforms to ASTM F1667 and ASTM A153
- Finish: Hot-dipped galvanized
- Size: 3-1/2"
- Weight: 5 lb