A screw worm and ear tick spray that controls pests for up to four weeks. Controls stable flies, horse flies, deer flies, face flies, house flies, horn flies, mosquitoes, ticks and gnats. For use on wounds to kill flies and maggots, or use as a premise spray in poultry houses, animal quarters, and milk rooms.
- Multi-purpose insecticide spray
- Kills screw worms
- Wound spray - kills flies and maggots
- Controls ticks (including ear ticks on livestock)
- Mosquito protection
- Controls pests for up to four weeks
- Premise spray (multiple pests, as listed throughout label)
- Permethrin: 0.5%
- Other Ingredients: 99.5%
- Total: 100%
- (3-phenoxyphenyl)methyl (+/-) Cis/trans 3-(2,2-dichloroethenyl)-2, 2-diemethylcyclopropanecarboxylate (Cis/Trans Ratio: Min. 35% (+/-) Cis And Max. 65% (+/-) Trans)
- Contains Petroleum Distillates
Directions For Use
Shake well before using. Remove protective cap, hold container upright and spray from a distance of 12" to 15".
To Treat Livestock: To protect beef cattle, dairy cattle, goats, sheep, hogs and horses from attacks of stable flies, horse flies, deer flies, face flies, house flies, horn flies, mosquitoes, ticks and gnats spray about 3 seconds on each side being careful to spray back, withers and forelegs thoroughly. To protect from face flies, spray the face and head, but do not spray into eyes. Repeat treatment when flies are troublesome. For ear ticks spray directly into ear.
- Color: Clear
- Size: 12 oz
- Form: Aerosol
Safety Data Sheet.pdf