A water soluble premix of vitamins and electrolytes specifically formulated as a water or feed additive; for use when animals are subject to conditions of stress.
- Specifically formulated as a water or feed additive; for use when animals are subject to conditions of stress
- One formula effective for both poultry and livestock
- Supplies important needs when animals are off feed
- Convenient 8 oz. package - excellent solubility - can be administered quickly
Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, vitamin B-12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ascorbin Acid, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Chloride and Dextrose.
- Sodium (min): 32%
- Sodium (max): 37%
- Potassium (min): 2.0%
- Vitamin A (min): 2,500,000 IU
- Vitamin D3(min): 1,000,000 IUVitamin E (min): 1,000 IU
- Vitamin B-12 (min): 2.5 Mg
- Riboflavin (min): 750 Mg
- d-Pantothenic Acid (min): 1,250 Mg
- Niacin (min): 2,500 Mg
- Menadione (min): 1,000 Mg
- Folic Acid (min): 65 Mg
- Thiamine (min): 250 Mg
- Pyridoxine (min): 250 Mg
- Ascorbic Acid (min): 3,750 Mg
Directions For Use
WATER ADDITIVE For Automatic Porportioners delivering 1-ounce stock solution per gallon of drinking water: Dissolve 1 pk (8 oz) per gallon of stock solution.
WATER ADDITIVE For Drinking Water: Dissolve 1/2 package in 55 gallons or 1 package in 110 gallons. Always mix fresh solutions daily.
FEED ADDITIVE: Thoroughly mix 1 package (8 oz.) per ton of complete ration containing the regular levels of fortification.
- Color: Pale Yellow
- Size: 8 oz
- Form: Free flowing, fine granular
- Odor: Very light characteristic odor of vitamins
Safety Data Sheet.pdf