The Crescent Pass-Thru Adjustable Wrench set provides the benefits of three tools in one product. It includes a standard adjustable wrench with a maximum 1-1/8" jaw capacity, but the jaw on the wrench head can be easily removed and reversed, turning it into an adjustable pipe wrench with a maximum 1" capacity. On the opposite end, the traditional hang-hole has been transformed into a ratcheting pass-thru ratchet head that can be used with the included SAE/Metric universal sockets.
- Versatile fastening tool that offers the user multiple fastening options from a single tool design
- Traditional 8" adjustable wrench with laser etched SAE/MM scales and a wide jaw opening
- Remove and reverse the jaw for pipework. Serrations on the inside edge form a deep tooth pattern that holds pipe tightly and reduces slipping
- Pass-thru reversible ratcheting system functions over long threaded rods where normal ratchets and sockets won’t fit
- Every pass-thru socket does the job of a standard and a deep socket combined
- Universal design fits 6 fastener types - hex, square, 12pt, E-Torx, partially rounded hex, and spline
- Sockets are packaged in a convenient storage tray and clearly marked for easy identification
- Forged alloy steel for exceptional toughness and durability
- Black phosphate finish resists corrosion
10 universal combo sockets that fit both SAE and metric fasteners: 3/8" (10mm), 7/16" (11mm), 15/32" (12mm), 1/2" (13mm), 9/16" (14mm), 19/32" (15mm), 5/8" (16mm), 11/16" (17mm), 23/32" (18mm), and 3/4" (19mm)
- Finish: Black phosphate
- Handle material: Alloy steel
- Jaw capacity: 0" - 1"
- Jaw thickness: .29"
- Set size range min: 3/8"
- Set size range max: 3/4"
- Drive tang size: 3/8"
- Set included storage: Tray
- Handle length: 8"
- Height: 1.575"
- Width: 4.055"
- Length: 12.992"
- Weight: 1.984 Lb
- Head thickness: 0.53"
- Jaw opening/capacity: 1"
- End B ratcheting type: Reversing
- Package: 11 pcs