With the highest protein offering in ACANA pet foods, Highest Protein Wild Atlantic Recipe is rich with 70%* quality animal ingredients like whole mackerel, herring, redfish, silver hake, and flounder, balanced with 30%+ fruits, vegetables, and botanicals, many delivered daily. Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are never added in kitchen.
ACANA premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers ACANA known and trusted for decades, and approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
*approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
+ACANA also add vitamins, minerals, natural preservatives and probiotics.
- First three ingredients are raw, whole fish; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness
- Includes fresh or raw vegetables & fruit like collard greens, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, apples, and pears; nutritious and high in fiber
- No added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried cod liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
- Protein-Rich Recipes - The first two ingredients are fresh or raw meat, poultry or fish
- Prebiotics & Fiber - To Support Healthy Digestion
- Craveable Taste - Freeze-Dried Coated for a Taste Your Dog Will Love
Whole mackerel, whole herring, redfish, silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, sunflower oil, whole red lentils, pollock meal, whitefish meal, safflower oil, whole pinto beans, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, pea starch, flounder, natural fish flavor, whole green peas, fish oil, whole yellow peas, collard greens, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, freeze-dried cod, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, whole apples, whole pears, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
ACANA Wild Atlantic Dog recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3440 kcal/kg (392 kcal per 8oz cup), with 34% from protein, 24% from carbohydrates, and 42% from richly nourishing fish oils.
- Crude Protein (min): 33%
- Crude Fat (min): 17%
- Crude Fiber (max): 6%
- Moisture (max): 12%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (min): 0.3%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic Acid) (min): 0.4%
- Calcium (min): 1.3%
- Phosphorus (min): 1.1%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 2%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 1.2%
- Glucosamine* (min): 400 Mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min): 100 Million CFU/lb
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus Bifidobacterium Animalis Lactobacillus Casei
- Calorie Content: 3440 Kcal/kg (392 Kcal/8 Oz Cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog food nutrient profiles.
- Size: 25 lb
- Life Stage: All Life Stages
- Breed Size: All Breeds
- Form: Dry Food