With the highest protein offering in ACANA® pet foods, Highest Protein Appalachian Ranch Recipe is rich with 70%* quality animal ingredients like ranch-raised beef, Yorkshire pork, grass-fed lamb, catfish and bison, balanced with 30%+ fruits, vegetables, and botanicals, many delivered daily. Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are never added in kitchen.
ACANA premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
*approximate And Derived From The Unprocessed State Of The Ingredients.
+also Vitamins, Minerals, Natural Preservatives And Probiotics.
- First three ingredients are fresh or raw beef, pork, and lamb; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness
- Includes fresh or raw vegetables & fruit like collard greens, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, apples, and pears; nutritious and high in fiber
- No added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca
- Coated With Freeze-dried Beef, Lamb, And Pork Liver For A Delicious Taste Your Dog Will Crave
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
- Protein-Rich Recipes - The first two ingredients are fresh or raw meat, poultry or fish
- Prebiotics & Fiber - To Support Healthy Digestion
- Craveable Taste - Freeze-Dried Coated for a Taste Your Dog Will Love
Beef, pork, lamb, lamb meal, beef meal, pork meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, pork liver, beef fat, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, catfish meal, pea starch, catfish, fish oil, lentil fiber, bison, natural pork flavor, whole green peas, whole yellow peas, beef liver, beef tripe, lamb tripe, lamb liver, beef kidney, pork kidney, collard greens, salt, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, whole apples, whole pears, mixed tocopherols (preservative), taurine, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, freeze-dried beef, freeze-dried lamb, freeze-dried pork, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
ACANA Appalachian Ranch Dog recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3405 kcal/kg (388 kcal/8 oz.cup), with 34% from protein, 24% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
- Crude Protein (min): 33%
- Crude Fat (min): 17%
- Crude Fiber (max): 6%
- Moisture (max): 12%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (min): 0.1%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic Acid) (min): 0.1%
- Calcium (min): 1.7%
- Phosphorus (min): 1.2%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 1.8%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.6%
- Glucosamine* (min): 250 Mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min): 100 MM CFU/lb
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus Bifidobacterium Animalis Lactobacillus Casei
- Calorie Content: 3405 Kcal/kg (388 Kcal/8 oz Cup)
*Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Size: 25 lb
- Life Stage: All Life Stages
- Breed Size: All Breeds
- Form: Dry Food