Pork is a great source of muscle-building protein, amino acid & thiamine. It’s also rich in vitamins & minerals to help keep your dog healthy, strong, and energetic. Your dog will not only love the taste but can also benefit from all of the nutrients Pork protein has to offer.
- Meat first recipes
- Complete & balanced
- Limited ingredient recipe
- Pork - Rich in minerals, with a healthy amino acid profile. In addition. rich in thiamine for efficient energy conversion
- Chickpeas - Potassium, B vitamins, magnesium, iron, and selenium. Chickpeas do not have cholesterol, so they may help maintain heart healthy
- Peas - These anti-inflammatory nutrients contain Vitamins D, C, A, Calcium, Iron, Minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients
Pork, pork meal, peas, pea flour, chickpeas, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, flaxseed, choline chloride, salt, vitamins (vitamin e supplement, vitamin a supplement, niacinamide, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin d3 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin b12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, potassium chloride, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate), taurine, mixed tocopherols (preservative), l-carnitine, rosemary extract, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product.
- Crude Protein (min): 30%
- Crude Fat (min): 15%
- Crude Fiber (max): 4%
- Moisture (max): 10%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min): 3.0%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.9%
- Taurine* (min): 0.2%
- L-Carnitine* (min): 40mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms** (min): 100 million cfu/lb***
- (Bacillus coagulans, bacillus subtilis, bifidobacterium bifidum)
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
- Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutritional profile
How to Feed
- 10 lb or less: 1/4 – 3/4 cup
- 10 - 20 lb: 3/4 - 1-1/4 cups
- 20 - 30 lb: 1-1/4 - 1-1/2 cups
- 30 - 40 lb: 1-1/2 - 2-1/4 cups
- 40 - 60 lb: 2-1/4 - 2-3/4 cups
- 60 - 80 lb: 2-3/4 - 3 cups
- 80 - 100 lb: 3 - 3-1/4 cups
- 3,700 kcal per kg
- 405 kcal per cup
Puppies feed up to 2 times per pound of body weight over adult levels. Pregnant females minimal increase needed during first 6 weeks. Weeks 7, 8, and 9 increase up to 25%.
Lactating females Immediately after whelping, nutritional demand increases by 50% compared to maintenance levels. During peak lactation (around 4-5 weeks), increase feeding up to 300% of regular intake. Feed in 3 equal meals per day.
When switching your dog’s diet, Zignature recommend that it should be done gradually over 5-7 days, increasing the amount each day with the present diet as sudden change in diet may result in digestive disturbances.
See your veterinarian regularly. Keep fresh water available.
Zignature Pork Formula for dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, except growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
At Pets Global Zignature are committed to completing comprehensive AAFCO feeding studies with all of Zignature diets. As you can imagine this is a giant undertaking and to gain the most of the studies Zignature are using a system AAFCO outlines as product families. This process allows for products within the same brand to be included in a group with a diet that has undergone and successfully completed an AAFCO feeding study. To be included in a product family they must be nutritionally similar and meet key AAFCO nutrient requirements to the diet that was tested. AAFCO suggests that testing one diet in a product family allows for all the nutritionally similar diets to be considered similar to the tested for nutritional adequacy.
- Size: 25 lb
- Form: Dog
- Certification: AAFCO