Keeps water ice cold for a day on the boat or tea hot in the backcountry.
The Rambler 26 oz bottle is the goldilocks of bottle line, just the right amount for almost any day and still fits in your backpack. With a quick twist, the Triplehaul handle comes off, exposing the shatter-resistant, dishwasher safe spout that allows for controlled gulps on the go. When it's time for a wash or refill, remove the entire cap to expose the bottle's wide mouth. Available in stainless and Duracoat color that won't peel or crack, is dishwasher safe, and the double-wall vacuum insulation means your drink stays cold no matter where the journey takes you.
- 18/8 Stainless steel - Made with Kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they're puncture and rust-resistant
- Double-wall Vacuum Insulation - Keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip, and the no sweat exterior keeps your hands dry and unaffected, no matter how hot or cold the beverage inside
- A leakproof bottle that fits just the right amount of hydration - with a chug spout lid for easy sipping
- Dishwasher Safe - Because no one needs more work to do
- 100% Leakproof - Carry it with confidence
- Easy to carry
- Compatible with straw cap accessory (sold separately)
Do not use the Rambler Bottle Chug Cap with carbonated beverages or for storage of food or perishables.
- Color: Black
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity 26 oz
- External Width: 3-3/8"
- External Height: 10-7/8"
- Empty Weight: 1.4 lb
- Warranty: 5 Year