For more than 70 years, 13MWZ Cowboy Cut Jeans have been a tried-and-true wardrobe staple for cowboys across the country. Today, 13MWZ is the official ProRodeo competition jean. Wrangler knew a good thing when they saw it, which is why the Wrangler Cowboy Cut jeans haven't changed much since they were first designed by 'Rodeo Ben' Lichenstein in 1947.
These comfortable, durable jeans come fully equipped with all the authentic details you'd expect from a hallmark of cowboy culture, including a classic Neo Lite patch, five-pocket styling, and signature 'W' stitching. When it comes to keeping your wardrobe in check and ready for anything, you can never have too many pairs of the Men's Cowboy Cut Wrangler Jeans.
- Classic cowboy cut for a comfortable fit
- Durable construction that can withstand the rigors of rodeo life
- Authentic details that make these jeans a true classic
- Official ProRodeo competition jean
- Prewashed Indigo - 100% Cotton Heavyweight Denim
- Color: Prewashed Indigo
- Fit: Original Fit
- Number Of Pockets: 5
- Gender: Men's