Cleo’s off to the races every time she hears those magical words, “Cleo, want a treat?” The bold aroma of wild-caught fish and the hearty taste of wholesome vegetables keep her coming back for more. These skin and coat treats for dogs have a specially crafted combination of balanced proteins and Omega fatty acids to help keep Cleo’s muscles strong and lean, and her coat shiny and soft. When the time comes for another grain-free jerky dog treat she’ll be sure to put on her best smile! “Cleo, sit!”
Feed them as a delicious reward or break them up for a great dog training treat!
- Sustainable & Nutritious
- Omega fatty acids
- Made in USA
Pacific Whiting Meal, Peas, Pea Starch, Water, Coconut Glycerin, Dried Eggs Product, Chickpeas, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Gelatin, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Butternut Squash, Salt, Natural Smoke Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).
- Crude Protein (min): 27.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 7.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 3.0%
- Moisture (max): 24.0%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min): 1.4%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min): 0.4%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles †Produced in a facility which processes other pet food products and ingredients. Trace amounts possible.
Calorie Content: M.E. (Calculated)
2,945 kcal/kg, 21 kcal/treat.
Moist Treats for Dogs
Feed as a treat along with your dog’s regular maintenance food. Provide plenty of clean, fresh water daily for your dog.
How Much to Feed Your Adult Dog Daily
- Weight of Dog (5 lb - 10 lb) - Treats Per Day (1 - 2)
- Weight of Dog (11 lb - 25 lb) - Treats Per Day (1 - 2)
- Weight of Dog (26 lb - 50 lb) - Treats Per Day (1 - 3)
- Weight of Dog (51 lb - 100 lb) - Treats Per Day (1 - 4)
- Weight of Dog (100 lb +) - Treats Per Day (1 - 5)