Vetericyn Hoof Soak helps purge and remove the buildup of harmful microorganisms inside the hoof cavity that cause lameness and abscesses. It is your first line of defense when faced with hooves exposed to prolonged poor environmental conditions.
A specialized line developed by horse owners who know the importance of keeping your horse ready for the trail, arena, or competition. Experience the power Vetericyn new Hoof Soak has to keep your horse in top shape.
- Use on hooves with abscesses and advanced cases of white line separation and thrush
- Purges and removes hoof-eating microbes
- Penetrates deep into hoof cavity
- Improves hoof condition with just one application
- Enhances overall hoof health
- Advanced cases of white line separation
- Advanced cases of thrush
- Active: Sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione (25%)
- Inactive: Inorganic disintegrant agent
How to Use
Thoroughly clean the hoof area. Pour Vetericyn Hoof Soak and mix entire contents with 1 gal of room temperature tap water using a bucket or hoof boot of choice. Stir until powder is dissolved. Carefully place affected hoof into the solution and ensure the entire hoof is submerged. The hoof should remain submerged for 40-60 min. After soaking is completed, do not rinse off the hoof. Additional applications can be done as necessary. If condition worsens, seek advice from your veterinarian or farrier.
Use precautions: not to be used on open wounds or compromised skin tissue. Only use on horse hooves. For external use only, not for injection. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic conditions. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only, not for human use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Can damage colored fabrics.