Hiding from fleas and ticks isn’t an option. Seresto® for cats offers the performance you expect from a monthly flea and tick topical or pill, with the convenience of an easy-to-use 8-month collar. You read that right: One effective, odorless, non-greasy collar equals 8 months of protection.
- Kills and repels fleas and ticks through contact — no biting required
- Provides 8 continuous months of flea and tick protection for cats
- Easy to apply, odorless and non-greasy
- Designed with your cat in mind with a two-way release mechanism
- Protects against: Fleas and flea larvae, ticks
- Works for: Cats and kittens at least 10 weeks of age
- Application type: Collar
- Treatment frequency: 8 months
- No prescription required
How does Seresto work?
See how the Seresto collar helps protect from fleas and ticks for 8 months. (Click on Video icon below product image.)
Seresto for cats; Truly unique collar technology
Seresto® is the leading, innovative flea and tick collar for cats that applies two active ingredients over your cat’s hair and skin surface: imidacloprid and flumethrin. This steady release of treatment is effective for 8-month protection against fleas and ticks. That's one convenient, non-greasy, odorless flea and tick collar instead of 8 monthly oral or topical treatments. Fleas and ticks are killed through contact with the active ingredients — no biting required.
Flea and tick protection reinvented
When you open the Seresto® for cats tin for the first time, you’ll notice an easy-to-use, odorless and non-greasy collar that features reflectors as well as a ratchet release mechanism and a predetermined breaking point.