Moss problem? Kill moss, not your lawn with Scotts Turf Builder with Moss Control. This lawn care product kills moss and feeds your lawn to help fill in bare spots and thicken grass, all in an effort to make moss a problem of the past. Apply the combination moss killer and grass fertilizer during winter or spring when moss is actively growing. The product is for use on most grass types and is best applied when the lawn is moist and tall grass has been mowed to expose low growing moss. Scotts recommend using a Scotts spreader to apply this product. For Scotts broadcast/rotary spreaders, use a setting of 5 for the regular rate or 5-3/4 for the heavy rate. For Scotts drop spreaders, use a setting of 8 for the regular rate or 8-1/2 for the heavy rate. Grass blades may temporarily turn black after application; however, this condition will disappear after mowing. Always wait 6 to 8 weeks between applications.
- Scotts Turf Builder with Moss Control kills moss without harming your lawn
- Added fertilizer thickens grass to fill in bare spots throughout your lawn
- Apply Scotts moss killer plus fertilizer to a moist, mowed lawn during winter or spring when moss is actively growing
- This lawn care product can be used on most grass types
Ferrous sulfate monohydrate 17.50%.
When To Apply
Apply anytime moss is present and actively growing. For use on all lawns and grass types. Apply when the lawn is moist.
Do not use on newly seeded lawns until after the fourth mowing.
10,000 sq ft
- Size: 50 lb
- One 50 lb bag of Scotts Turf Builder with Moss Control covers up to 10,000 sq ft
5000 sq ft
- Size: 25 lb
- One 25 lb bag of Scotts Turf Builder with Moss Control covers up to 5,000 sq ft
- Fertilizer Analysis: 23-0-3
- Packaging Type: Bag