Sav-A-Lam Milk Replacer is complete and balanced nutrition that provides lambs with the energy, nutrients, and immune support they need to grow. Comprised of a high energy fat and all milk proteins, with a blend of vitamins, minerals and organic selenium.
- Made to mimic ewe milk, with 30% fat and 23% all milk protein, to help provide energy and ensure proper digestive, muscle, and bone development
- Probiotics and yeast extract added to help maintain optimal levels of beneficial bacteria
- Includes essential vitamins and minerals with organic selenium to provide immune function support
- Contains trace minerals and B-complex vitamins, which are critical to lamb growth
- Supplemental Nutrition: Follow the directions for use as a dry powder supplement to ensure your little ones receive the nutrients they need during weaning or times of stress
Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Animal Fat (preserved with BHA and BHT), Dried Whey Product, Dried Whey, Lecithin, Citric Acid (a preservative), Potassium Sorbate (a preservative), Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Yeast Extract, Calcium Silicate, DL-Methionine, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-threonine, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Dextrose, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ethoxylated Mono and Diglycerides, Propylene Glycol, Manganese Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin Supplement, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Folic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Cobalt Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide.
- Crude Protein (min): 23.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 30.00%
- Crude Fiber (max): 0.15%
- Calcium (min): 0.60%
- Calcium (max): 1.10%
- Phosphorus (min): 0.70%
- Selenium (min): 0.3 Ppm
- Vitamin A (min): 20000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3 (min): 5000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E (min): 100 IU/lb
- Total MO: 3.00 BCFU/lb
- Bacillus subtilis, Enterococcus faecium) shown as billion CFU/lb
Using the plastic cup enclosed in the bag, mix 4 oz of milk replacer powder into 2 cups of warm water (115-120 F) and mix thoroughly with a wire whisk. The enclosed cup holds approximately 4 oz by weight (113 grams) of dry powder. Weigh milk replacer powder for accurate mixing. After mixing with water, refrigerate extra milk replacer solution promptly and use within 24 hr. Mixing Tip: The ratio is one part powder, two parts water by volume.
Individual lambs vary in requirements. Adjust the amount of powder and/or liquid milk replacer fed according to the lamb’s body weight and appetite, the environmental conditions and your own good judgment. When in question about nutrition requirements, please consult with your veterinarian or animal nutritionist.
Directions For Use As A Dry Powder Supplement
Sav-A-Lam Milk Replacer may be top-dressed or mixed into grain, dry starter feed or creep feed to encourage feed intake during the weaning period for lambs. This method can also be used to provide supplemental nutrients to stressed or under-conditioned sheep. Mix 2 dry oz (approximately 1/2 enclosed cup) into 1 lb of fresh dry feed daily. Discard any unconsumed dry feed each day to help prevent spoilage.
Not for human consumption. Wash hands after feeding/handling animals. Wash feed/water containers after use.
- Package Type: Pouch
- Size: 8 lb