Purina Layena+ Omega-3 Feed includes all 38 nutrients hens need, with added omega-3. With Layena+ Omega-3 Feed, hens can produce eggs with more omega-3 fatty acids than store-bought eggs.
Purina Layena+ Omega-3 Pellets are a complete feed for laying hens 18 weeks and older to support optimal hen health and consistent egg production with added omega-3 fatty acids. Purina Layena+ Omega-3 includes the Oyster Strong System for strong shells.
- Added egg nutrition - Formulated to produce a large egg that contains 250 mg omega-3 fatty acids, as compared to a traditional, store-bought large egg that contains 50 mg of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Includes the Oyster Strong System - Large-particle calcium breaks down steadily, so calcium is available during the entire egg formation process.
- 16% protein, 3.50% calcium - Maintains hen health and supports consistent egg production.
- Essential amino acids - Enhanced with lysine and methionine to help produce wholesome eggs and beautiful feathering.
- Prebiotics and probiotics - Supports immune and digestive health.
- Added marigold extract - For brightly colored yolks.
|Omega-3 fatty acid||1.00%|
|Manganese (Mn)||100 PPM|
|Vitamin A||3000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin D3||1000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin E||70 IU/LB|
- Feed Purina Layena Plus Omega-3 Pellets free-choice as the sole ration to laying chickens (including backyard egg producers, small to medium breeds, and show and ornamentals) after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
- Purina Layena Plus Omega-3 Pellets should only be fed to chickens that are laying eggs.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon the season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals, and availability of other foods.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss, or death.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions, and the quality of management practices.
- Size: 40 lb
- Life stage: Laying hens
- Type: Complete feed