The Perky-Pet Mason Jar Wild Bird Waterer offers fresh, clean water to attract a larger variety of birds while adding a rustic look to any bird lover’s yard. The blue color of this bottle is reminiscent of vintage blue glass canning jars used in the 1800's.
The waterer is simple to fill and clean, just unscrew the bottle from the base, fill with water, and screw the base back into place - it's that easy! If you want to attract more birds to your yard then the Perky-Pet Wild Bird Waterer is for you!
Water is an essential element for attracting birds. By adding water to your offering along with a food source, you’ll attract a larger variety of birds including birds that don’t eat seed such as the popular bluebird, swallow and warbler.
Look for the Mason Jar Seed Feeder and Hummingbird Feeder to complete your collection!
Keep water fresh by changing the water every few days. Clean waterer every two weeks with a mild soap and water solution. Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- Attract more birds by offering water
- Antique blue glass mason jar with embossed details
- Galvanized metal base
- Holds 32 oz of water
- Fresh, clean water
- Shiny steel base
- Consistently clean waterer
- Pure enjoyment and relaxation watching wild bird visitors feeding right outside your window
- Ease of cleaning
- Ease of filling
- Vintage look this feeder will add to your yard
- Attracting a larger variety of birds by adding a water source
- Design: Galvanized metal base
- Capacity: 32 oz
- Width: 5-1/2"
- Depth: 5-1/2"
- Height: 7-1/2"