Its 6M, 15-9-12 formula has become the industry standard for slow-release plant food. Often imitated but never equaled, outdoor & indoor feeds throughout the plant's active growing season without risk of chemical burn.
- Each granule is coated with a unique resin that controls nutritional release so that plants get what they need, when they need it
- All-in-one granules contain all three major nutrients (NPK) that are vital to plant nutrition
- For Outdoor & Indoor
- Feeds Up To 6 Full Months
How to Use
For outdoor use, sprinkle evenly across areas to be fed and work into the top 1-3" of soil. When transplanting annuals from flats or when re-potting, mix into the soil and growing media at the bottom of the hole before planting. Water.
When to Apply
Apply to outdoor plants every 6m during the growing season. Can be applied to indoor plants, also every 6M, year-round.
How Often to Apply
Reapply Every 4M.
Where to Use
Apply with confidence to potted plants, indoors or outdoors.
Established annuals and perennials: sprinkle 3 tablespoons for every 2' x 2' area. Work into top 1-3" of soil or mulch.
Reentry may be achieved after you have watered in the product and the area has dried.
Product will last for many years (+8) as long as the prills remain dry.
- Longevity: Feeds up to 6M
- Fertilizer Analysis: 15-9-12
- Packaging Type: Bottle