The sprinkler tool kit is for the installation and maintenance of sprinkler spray head sprinklers, nozzles, and risers. It includes a riser extractor, screwdriver, pipe cutter, and thread tape. The plastic riser extractor has heads to remove both 1/2" and 3/4" risers which are broken off inside of a fitting. The flat-head screwdriver fits the radius adjustment screw of most standard spray-head nozzles. The PVC pipe cutting tool has a stainless-steel blade which makes clean, burr-free cuts in Schedule 40 and Class 200 PVC pipe. The thread tape ensures leak-free seals between threaded fittings, pipes, and risers. This kit is an indispensable part of every homeowner’s sprinkler repair arsenal.
- For installation and maintenance of spray head sprinklers, nozzles, and risers
- Plastic riser extractor facilitates removal of broken risers from inside a fitting
- Flat-head screwdriver fits radius adjustment screw on spray head nozzles
- PVC pipe cutting tool makes clean, burr-free cuts in up to PVC pipe up to 1"
- Thread tape ensures leak-free seals between threaded fittings and pipe