NOTE: Image for illustration only. Style and appearance may vary
Comfort, traction, and urine/odor management are of utmost importance in your stalls setup. These mats are engineered to provide the best in all areas.
- Because of the high level of recycled material, this product meets and exceeds the requirements set forth in the U.S. Executive Order 13101, Greening the Government, and can be a contributing factor towards LEED Green Building Council certification.
- Manufactured for durability - Custom-formulated, high-strength polyurethane binders, similar to those used in synthetic running tracks, are used in the construction of Ultimate RB products. When they are combined with recycled tire crumbs, extremely durable material is produced.
- Superior comfort - Recycled rubber offers cushioned comfort that is unmatched by any other surfacing material.
- Minimal odor - Unique manufacturing processes virtually eliminate the strong sulfur odor (rotten egg smell) prevalent in virtually all competing products. Made from recycled rubber, but they don't smell like they are.
- Easy installation
- Easy to clean
- Size: 4' x 6'
- Binder: Urethane
- Surface: Flat one side, wire mesh texture/anti-skid surface back
- Density: 50-60 lb/cu. ft.
- Compression set: -21.7% @ 25%
- Coefficient of friction: < 0.8
- Shore hardness: 65+/-5
- Elongation: 140%
- Tensile strength: > 270 psi
- Certification: ASTM
- Warranty: 15 year limited warranty