This self-fusing silicone tape has no adhesive and bonds only to itself when stretched and wrapped around a material. Stretch and seal conform to almost any surface to create a permanent, watertight seal. It is easy to remove and leaves no sticky residue. Nashua trusted tapes get the job done right, the first time, every time.
- Seals pipes, electrical wires, and hoses
- Covers sharp, exposed metal edges on tools and equipment for safer operation
- Use on tools and sports equipment handles as a replacement grip or surface protection from scrapes and abrasions
- Can be applied in wet conditions to create a water and airtight seal to pipes and hoses
- Wrap pipes to protect against rust and corrosion
- Cutaway to remove - leaves no residue
- Bundling, securing, clamping applications
- Resistant to chemicals and UV rays
- Holds up to 50 PSI of water pressure with multiple wraps
- Color: Black
- Length: 10'
- Depth: 2"
- Width: 2"
- Height: 1"
- Adhesion level: High
- Maximum application temperature: 500 F
- Minimum application temperature: -65 F