Senior snax is a new treat developed with the needs of the senior horse in mind. Not only is it a tasty treat, but it provides special ingredients that you can feel good about giving your older horse.
- Contains a natural source of glucosamine
- Omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed for a vibrant coat
- Helps support healthy hooves with the addition of biotin
- An easy-to-chew baked treat that is ideal for seniors with poor tooth quality
- A delicious apple flavor that horses love
- A unique heart shape that is fun to feed
Ground Oats, Wheat Flour, Ground Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Brown Sugar, Dried Egg Product, Biotin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Natural Apple Flavor, Artificial Anise Flavor, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract.
- Crude Protein (min): 12.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 5.00%
- Crude Fiber (max): 10.00%
- Vitamin E (min): 500 IU/lb
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min): 500 Mg/lb
- Biotin (min): 50 Mg/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min): 0.50%
- Glucosamine * (min): 200 Mg/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the NRC's nutrient requirements of horses.
Directions For Use
Feed senior snax one or two at a time as a treat. Do not feed more than 8 oz daily.
Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects
Do not offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.