Goat Balancer is a comprehensive supplement to boost and balance goat diets. With a highly palatable formula that promotes feed intake, Goat Balancer helps meet the needs for growth, milk production, reproduction and show appearance.
- Anise flavor and yucca promote palatability and feed intake
- Yeast culture supports feed utilization and digestive function
- Brewer's Dried Yeast supports optimal digestion
- Yucca improves feed intake
- Contains sea kelp, diatomaceous earth and ammonium chloride
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Feeding Oatmeal, Linseed Meal, Vegetable Oil, Cane Molasses, Dried Whey, Hominy Feed, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Ammonium Chloride, Yeast Culture, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Diatomaceous Earth, Dried Kelp, Anise Oil, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Sulfur, Ferrous Sulfate, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamin Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Active Dry Yeast, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Solubles, Dried Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens Fermentation Solubles, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Propionic Acid (a Preservative)
- Crude Protein (min): 20%
- Crude Fat (min): 5%
- Crude Fiber (max): 15%
- Calcium (min): 4%
- Calcium (max): 5%
- Phosphorus (min): 1%
- Salt (min): 1.50%
- Salt (max): 2%
- Sodium (min): 0.50%
- Sodium (max): 1%
- Copper (min): 150 ppm
- Copper (max): 200 ppm
- Selenium (min): 1.20 ppm
- Zinc (min): 520 ppm
- Vitamin A (min): 90,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D (min): 20,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E (min): 225 IU/lb
Direction for Use
Goat Balancer can be used to supplement the ration of all types of goats including show goats, meat goats, dairy goats, pygmy and dwarf goats, and pet goats. Goat Balancer can also be fed in all life stages including young growing goats, does and bucks prior to and during breeding season, pregnant does, lactating does, goats in preparation for show, grazing goats, and mature adult goats.
- Mix 2 lb Goat Balancer with a 50 lb bag of goat grain mix and feed according to desired performance
- Reminder: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects
Do Not feed any product that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death. This product contains supplemental copper. Do Not feed to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.
- For Goats Under 25 lb: Feed 1/2 oz daily along with the regular ration
- For Goats 25-50 lb: Feed 1 oz daily along with the regular ration
- For Goats over 50 lb: Feed 2 oz daily along with the regular ration
The enclosed scoop holds approximately 1 oz Goat Balancer by weight.