MAG 1 Full Synthetic 75W-140 gear lubricant is specially formulated for multipurpose, extreme pressure applications, including conventional differentials, gearboxes, limited-slip rear axles, manual transmissions, and hypoid gears. Contains only high-quality paraffinic lubricating oils and the most technologically advanced additive system, which includes extreme pressure, anti-wear and anti-friction agents, and oxidation and corrosion inhibitors.
- Superior protection against wear, especially under extreme pressure and high torque operation
- High resistance to thermal breakdown
- Help prevent foaming, rust and corrosion
- Smooth and quiets operation
OEMs continue to evolve equipment designs and industrial operating conditions are becoming more severe as power density and other factors increase stresses. One brand has evolved right alongside today’s equipment Mag 1.
- Viscosity at -40°C: 127,000cP
- Flash point: 232°C
- Flash point: 450°F
- Gravity: 34.31°API
- Pour point °C (°F): -51°C (-60°F)
- Specific gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C): 0.8534
- Viscosity @ 100°C: 27.64cSt
- Viscosity @ 40°C: 171.8cSt
- Viscosity index: 200
- Size: 1 qt