Liquid Wrench Lubricating Oil with cerflon stops squeaks, eases sticking parts, displaces moisture and inhibits rust/corrosion. Loosen stuck parts and protect your tools from rust and wear with lubricating oil. Long lasting protection that gets into the tightest spots. perfect for hinges, hand tools and electric tools.
- Leaves a thin, wet film
- Soaks into gaps & displaces moisture
- Dissolves old lube
- Long-lasting lubrication
- Decreases noise
- Defends against wear & corrosion
- Use on hand & electric garden tools
- Small hinges
- Ignition & electrical wires, exterior locks, electrical appliances
- Stops squeaks and eases sticking parts
- Protects against rust
- 50-state compliant
- Features state of the art cerflon solid lubricant for superior anti-seize protection and long-lasting lubrication
- Spray liberally
- Wipe off excess
- Allow to soak
Storage, handling & disposal
- Do not expose to heat, sparks or flames. Store in a cool, dry area below 120°F/49°C. Do not puncture, crush or incinerate can. Dispose of product, container and residue according to all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Flammable. Fire and explosion hazard: Use only in a well ventilated area away from heat, sparks, and flames. Do not place container in contact with hot surfaces, batteries or electrical current, because of risk of violent bursting and flash fire. Use added caution in confined areas such as basements and automobile compartments. Breathing & ingestion hazards: Inhaling concentrated vapors intentionally or otherwise may cause death without warning. harmful or fatal if swallowed. Contact hazard: Eye and skin irritant. Prolonged skin contact may cause dermatitis
- Hand & electric tools
- Ignition & electrical wires
- Electrical appliances
- Eye contact: Flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes while lifting eyelids and get prompt medical attention.
- Skin contact: Wash with soap and water. If irritation develops, get prompt medical attention.
- Inhalation: Move to fresh air. If breathing becomes difficult, get prompt medical attention.
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Call poison control center, physician or hospital emergency room immediately.
- Keep away from children and animal.
Safety Data Sheet.pdf