Liquid Nails Extreme Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive (LN-907) offers outstanding adhesion, durability, and performance in extreme conditions, bonding in temperatures from 22°F to 120°F. All-weather, all-season performance helps get the job done right in any condition. Also features a durable plastic tube for outdoor storage all year round. Certified by UL Environment to meet the Greenguard Gold Standard as a low emitting material.
Surfaces must be clean, dry, and structurally sound. Paneling must be conditioned per manufacturer's instructions. Research all installation instructions and read the label for safety, health, and environmental information. Place in a caulk gun, cut nozzle, and puncture inner seal with nail or wire. Cabinets and countertops: Apply 1/4" bead to contact areas. press into place. Mechanical fasteners must also be used for wall cabinets.
- Furring strips or studs: Apply 1/4" zigzag bead to each strip or stud. Press into place. Use nails at the top and bottom.
- Drywall: Apply 1/4" zigzag bead to each stud. Press drywall into place. Position panels so that edges meet at the stud center. Nail as required.
- Subfloors: Apply 1/4" bead to joists. Press subflooring into place and nail or screw every six inches around panel perimeter and every 12" into joists in the field of the panel.
Use water for wet adhesive. Use mineral spirits or an adhesive remover for dry adhesive.
Place empty containers in normal refuse for disposal. Remove the residual product from the container, allow the product to dry, and dispose of in conjunction with normal household waste. Contact your sanitation department or household hazardous waste coordinator for information concerning possible re-use of unused caulks and sealants.
- Bonds in extreme temperature
- 2X stronger than fasteners alone
- Durable plastic tube for outdoor storage
- All-weather, all-season performance
- VOC compliant
- Treated lumber
- Brick veneers (interior only)
- Imitation stone (interior only)
- Ceiling tiles
- 1/8" MDF paneling
- Subflooring: Extreme heavy duty adhesive meets the requirements of the APA AFG-01 specification for subfloor installation.
Not recommended for
- Installing tileboard directly to studding, and wood or laminate flooring
- Size: 10 oz
- Base: Latex
- Type: Waterborne
- Color: White
- Appearance: Smooth
- Application temperature: 22°F - 120°F(-6°C - 49°C)
- Service temperature: -20°F - 140°F(-29°C - 60°C)
- Adhesion: Excellent to most common building substrates
- Consistency: Short, nonsag
- Bridging ability: Excellent, bridges gaps up to 3/8" (1 cm)
- Extrudability: Applies easily to temperatures down to 22°F (-6°C)
- Shear strength: 24 hr - 350 PSI, 48 hr - 450 PSI, 7 days - 500 PSI
- Durability: Excellent; estimated to exceed 40 years
- Flexibility: Good
- Sag: Non-sag in normal use
- Water resistance: Very good
- Freeze-thaw stable: Passes 5 cycles
- Odor: Very mild latex
- Working time: Up to 10 min
- Minimum cure time: 24 hr
- Drying time: completely dry in two weeks
- Weight per gal: 10.99 lb (1.32 kg/l)
- Viscosity: 200,000 CPS
- Volatiles: 41%
- Solids: 59%
- Flammability: Nonflammable
- Flash point: >205°F (96°C)
- Coverage: 10 oz. (296 ml) 30 lineal ft. using 1/4" bead
- Paintability: Paintable with oil or latex
- VOC: < 7% by wt. (< 70 g/l)
- Certifications: ASTM C-557
- Warranty: Limited warranty