Just one bite ex bait blocks kill house mice, norway rats, roof rats and house mice. Rodents usually consume a lethal dose in just a single night's feeding. Just one bite ex contains active ingredient bromethalin, a nerve poison. Due to bait's stop feed action, rats and mice cease feeding after consuming a lethal dose. Ideal for addressing heavy rodent infestations.
- Contains the active ingredient bromethalin, a nerve poison that's extremely toxic and is a non-anticoagulant
- Weather-resistant blocks that can be used inside or outside agricultural and industrial buildings
- Features nibble ridges to promote rat and house mouse chewing
- Includes center mounting hole for easy application in bait stations
- Pails with 128 weather-resistant blocks
- Size: 4 lb pail containing 128 X 0.5 oz bait blocks
Safety Data Sheet.pdf