Keep your cats at their best with Iams Proactive Health Healthy Adult Dry Cat Food with Chicken, a recipe designed to support healthy bodies and provide healthy energy for play. Chicken is the #1 ingredient in this high-quality poultry-based cat kibble, made for outdoor or indoor cat diets. It helps maintain digestive health by providing a unique, tailored fiber blend that delivers prebiotics and beet pulp, which helps support your cat’s ability to absorb nutrients. Plus, the crunchy cat kibble texture helps reduce plaque buildup. If you’re looking for the chicken flavor cats love, get your paws on this… and keep your feline happy, healthy, and ready to pounce with the 100% complete and balanced nutrition of Iams.
- Strong muscles - Real chicken as the 1st ingredient helps maintain strong muscles
- Healthy heart - Essential nutrients, including calcium & potassium, help nourish a healthy heart
- Healthy digestion - Unique fiber blend with prebiotics & beet pulp support your cat's ability to absorb nutrients
- Healthy teeth - Crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque build-up
- Healthy skin & coat - Optimal Omega 6:3 ratio for a soft & shiny coat
Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Corn Grits, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Sodium Bisulfate, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Calcium Carbonate Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract.
- Crude Protein (min): 32.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 15.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 3.0%
- Moisture (max): 10.0%
- Calcium (min): 0.8%
- Potassium (min): 0.7%
- Taurine (min): 0.15%
- L-Carnitine (min): 80 mg/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min): 3.0%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min): 0.30%
Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (calculated)
3746 Kcal ME/kg, 399 Kcal ME/cup.
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
- If you have a kitten, pregnant or nursing cat, That recommend feeding Iams kitten food
- Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times
- Because Iams Healthy Adult with chicken cat food is complete and balanced for maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements
- When introducing Iams cat food, gradually mix it with your cat's current food over the course of 4 days
- Size: 7 lb
- Life Stage: Adult
- Form: Dry Food