Hill's science diet light small bites adult dry dog food is precise nutrition for less active adult dogs requiring a low-calorie food to maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle. Delicious chicken flavor in a small bite size for those that prefer variety.
- #1 Veterinarian recommended
- Low calories & l-carnitine help promote ideal body weight, support healthy mobility & maintain heart function
- High-quality protein & natural fibers help satisfy hunger between meals
- Omega-6s & vitamin e for beautiful skin & coat
Great tasting natural nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, hill's science diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Fiber, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Pork Flavor, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source Of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, L-Carnitine, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Small Bites Dog Food Is Formulated To Meet The Nutritional Levels Established By The AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles For Maintenance Of Adult Dogs.
- Protein: 25.3%
- Fat: 8.4%
- Carbohydrate / NFE: 48.2%
- Crude Fiber: 12.4%
- Calcium: 0.94%
- Phosphorous: 0.69%
- Potassium: 0.80%
- Sodium: 0.29%
- Magnesium: 0.135%
- Vitamin C: 124 Ppm
- Vitamin E: 675 IU/kg
- Total Omega-3 FA: 0.63%
- Total Omega-6 FA: 3.12%
- Carnitine: 330.4 Ppm
1the nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (I.E. Dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not Recommended For
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs.
- Size: 15 lb
- Life Stage: Adult
- Form: Dry Food