Hill's science diet hairball control adult dry cat food provides nutrition to help avoid hairball formation for cats.
- Vitamin E, omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- High-quality chicken protein for a flavorful, nutritious meal
At Hill's, we have been studying nutrition to understand how natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs in cats.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age prone to hairballs.
Not Recommended For
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill's science diet kitten or hill's science diet kitten indoor dry cat food.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source Of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian
- New to this food mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children
Hill's Science diet adult hairball control cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat food nutrient profiles for the maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
3673 Kcal/kg (323 Kcal/cup† )
- Protein: 33.9
- Fat: 19.3
- Carbohydrate / NFE: 31.0
- Crude Fiber: 9.2
- Calcium: 0.91
- Phosphorous: 0.79
- Potassium: 0.81
- Sodium: 0.45
- Magnesium: 0.082
- Taurine: 0.20
- Vitamin C: 118 Ppm
- Vitamin E: 972 IU/kg
- Total Omega-3 FA: 0.55
- Total Omega-6 FA: 4.09
- Carnitine: 19.9 Ppm