Hill's science diet adult 7+ dry cat food supports graceful aging in cats. Provides a synergistic ingredient blend to help support energy & activity level.
- Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys & bladder
- Vitamin E, omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- Easy-to-digest ingredients with natural fibers for healthy digestion
Great tasting natural* nutrition for long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, hill's science diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
Make every bag of dry cat food in us facilities with highest quality natural* ingredients from north america, europe, and new zealand. These ingredients must meet strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of science diet, you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
*plus Vitamins, Minerals, And Amino Acids.
Adult cats 7+ years of age.
Not Recommended For
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to hillâ€™s science diet kitten or hill's science diet kitten indoor dry cat food.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source Of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Taurine, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, DL-Methionine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian
- New to this food mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children
Hill's science diet adult 7+ chicken recipe cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat food nutrient profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
4006 Kcal/kg (500 Kcal/cupâ€ )
- Protein: 32.1
- Fat: 21.3
- Carbohydrate / NFE: 38.7
- Crude Fiber: 1.6
- Calcium: 0.85
- Phosphorous: 0.68
- Potassium: 0.84
- Sodium: 0.35
- Magnesium: 0.080
- Taurine: 0.23
- Vitamin C: 130 Ppm
- Vitamin E: 848 IU/kg
- Total Omega-3 FA: 0.49
- Total Omega-6 FA: 4.01
- Carnitine: 567.0 Ppm