Great for all acid and shade loving plants including rhododendron, azaleas and camellias. Some of the most vibrant colors are produced by acid-loving plants such as azaleas, camellias and rhododendrens. Consider the hydrangea too…one of G&b Organics favorites! G&b organics rhododendren, azalea & camellia fertilizer gently feeds these beauties with natural and organic nutrients that will enhance not only the color, but also the vitality of your acid-loving plants.
- Lowers pH for more acidic soil
- Gently feeds acid-loving plants like rhododendron, azaleas and camellias
- Perfect for many other acid-loving plants like blueberries and hydrangeas
- New plantings – 2 cups mixed in to planting hole
- Established plantings – 1 cup per inch of trunk diameter, every 3M
- Containers – 2 Tbs for every 6" of pot diameter, every 2M
Contains beneficial soil microbes plus mycorrhizae.
Best Uses in the Garden
- Acid Loving Plants
- In-Ground Planting
- Raised Beds
- Enriching Soil
G&b Organics products are listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI), the leading non-profit, internationally recognized third party accredited by the USDA’s National Organic Program (NOP). That means every ingredient and every process that goes into making G&b Organics products has been verified 100% compliant as organic, all the way to the original source. Look for the OMRI logo on the bag, ensuring every product is proven organic.
- Fertilizer Code: 4-5-2
- Certifications: OMRI Listed, CDFA Registered
Safety Data Sheet.pdf