Fill-Rite's fuel transfer filters are available in a wide range of options. Particulate filters remove contaminates in your fuel like dirt, silt, rust, and corrosion.
The 10 Micron is a fuel transfer filter that strains particulates down to 10 micron and is designed for fuel transfer systems with flow rates up to 40 gal per minute. This filter is equipped with 1-1/2"-16.Filter Head Kit for F4010PM0 & F4030PM0
- Protects Equipment - protect your heavy equipment from contaminates that cause substantial damage and shorten life, such as dirt, rust, microbial growth, and water
- Highest Risk - water contamination is the highest risk to your fuel source, finding its way in during delivery, from rain, humidity, condensation, leaks and numerous other methods
- Replacement Interval - Fill-Rite recommends changing filters every six months to maintain the highest degrees of protection and performance
- Water Detecting Filters - The best filtering solution for your application, water detecting filters capture particulates and detect excess water by causing flow restriction and indicating your attention is required
- Particulate Filters - Second only to water detecting filters in protection, particulate filters remove dirt, rust, and microbial growth contaminates from your fuel supply before they make their way into your equipment
- Flow rate: 40 gpm
- Maximum pressure: 50 PSI
- Assembled Height: 10-7/8"
- Assembled Width: 5-1/8"
- Assembled Depth: 5
- Assembled Weight: 3.1 lb