Freeze Free self-regulating pipe heating cables provide flexible protection against pipe freeze-ups in the most challenging applications. Freeze Free's cut-to-length technology is ideal for installations that require protection of numerous pipes of varied lengths. Using Freeze Free cable, plumbers and building contractors can install self-regulating protection on each pipe at the exact length needed.
- Self-regulating, cut-to-length cable. For residential applications
- 120 vac operating voltage
- Keeps plastic and metal water pipes from freezing down to -60°F (-51°C)
- Braided metal jacket provides an electrical ground as well as protection against damage in dry locations
- Cables are rated at 3 W per 1' (0.30 m), +10°C (+50°F); 22.86 m (75') maximum circuit length, 3' (0.91 m) minimum circuit length
- Can be wrapped over itself (overlapped), if necessary, when installed on pipes, valves or flanges
- 5' of freeze free cable, plug & end seal
- Voltage: 120V
- Watt: 3 W
- Self-regulating: Yes
- Length: 5'
- Certification: UL listed, CSA
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty