A nutritional supplement containing calcium, magnesium and cobalt for cattle during calving.
- Provides 62 gram of calcium
- Easy to administer
- Contains "True Gel" base - product will not run out of the animals mouth
- Neutral ph which is ideal for the animal
- No withdrawal time
- Contains citric acid - Aids absorption of ingredients
- Appearance - Smooth light purple gel
Directions for Use
Give one tube prior to or after calving and second tube 12 to 24 hr after calving.
- Hold head of the cow in a slightly elevated position
- Place nozzle near rear of mouth. Use of hook nozzle recommended.
- Discharge entire contents of tube
- Hold head up and allow animal time to swallow
Dairy Cattle during calving.
- Form: Gel
- Odor: Coconut Flavor
- Size: 300 ml
Safety Data Sheet.pdf