Repairs broken, rusted or corroded metal. Builds up worn surfaces. Fixes gutter, grates, fencing, ductwork, tanks, aluminum boats. Waterproof and resistant to oil, gasoline, and most chemicals. The product is a flammable viscous paste with aromatic solvent odor. Can be drilled, sanded, or painted when fully cured.
Tips & Tricks
- Spread metal patch & fill in a thin layer. Allow the product to dry before sanding
- A second coat can be applied after the first coat is completely dry
- Finish sanding and cleaning prior to priming or painting
- Not recommended for long term exposure to chemicals or solvents
- Color: Charcoal Gray
- Bonds: All Metals, Glass, Ceramic
- Tensile Strength: 125 psi
- Waterproof: Yes
- Handling Time: 20 min.
- Set Time: 1 hr.
- Cure Time: 6 hr.
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 400°F
- Size: 3 oz
- Package: Carded