Dee Zee Narrow Tool Boxes hug the cab to leave more room in your truck bed.
- Constructed of durable Brite-Tread aluminum
- Lockable stainless steel paddle handles
- Dampened gas shocks
- Closed cell foam gasket
- Self-adjusting strikers
- J-Bolt mounting hardware included
- Ideal for today's short bed crew cab or any truck that doesn't want to lose valuable bed space
- Specialty series narrow crossover tool box
- Non-rusting .056 Brite-Tread aluminum
- A narrow profile to save space in the truck bed
- Lockable stainless steel paddle handle latches
- Internal bends add superior body strength
- Closed cell foam gasket helps resist the elements from getting inside the box
- Dampened gas shocks open at a steady, controlled rate
- Crowned lid with full length hidden hinge
- Front, back and bottom are bent from a single piece of aluminum
The perfect tool box when truck bed space is at a premium
Whether you’re looking for a tool box for your short bed pickup truck or simply want to keep as much of your bed space available for cargo as possible- the Dee Zee special narrow crossover tool box is a great solution.
We build some tough tool boxes, and this one is no exception. Constructed of durable .056 Brite-Tread aluminum with internal bends, single piece front, back and bottom, and a crowned lid with full length hidden hinge for superior strength and durability.
Operation is smooth and effortless with lockable paddle handles keep people out of your toolbox, adjustable strikers, and dampened gas shocks to ensure even lid movement. A closed cell foam gasket defends against the elements and kicks mother nature in the can.
- Finish color: Brite-Tread
- Material: Aluminum
- Product style: Crossover tool box
- Variation notes: Narrow design
- Mounting location: Front bulkhead/bed rails
- Hardware included: Yes
- Handle type: Paddle handles (2)
- Length: 69-3/4"
- Width: 12"
- Height: 15-1/4"
- Volume: 5 Cu. Ft.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty