Let commercial grade tool boxes keep your trade tools safe on and off the jobsite.
- Non-rusting brite-tread aluminum
- Ergonomically designed push-button latches
- Full v-pan lid stiffener creates strength and rigidity
- Self-adjusting latches and adjustable lid strikers
- Internal bends add superior body strength
- Hat style lid and rubber bulb seal help resist the elements
- Removable steel tool tray to keep smaller items organized
Commercial grade toughness
Go ahead, beat it up a little. The Dee Zee Blue Label (commercial grade) series single lid crossover is designed specifically for the daily rigors of commercial use. Constructed of heavy-gauge brite-tread aluminum, the box can handle all of the abuse you can throw at it.
Whether you’re building homes for a living, demolishing them, or anything in between- you need a little more from your tools and equipment. That’s why the dee zee’s blue label crossover toolbox is built with a full v-pan lid stiffener, alumaguard strengthening channel, and internal bends for superior strength and rigidity. The result is a box that will outlast us all.
When your work depends on your equipment, you need equipment you can depend on
We could have easily made a strong, durable box and stopped there, but we recognize that you’re going to use the box a lot, which means you need an operation to be smooth and effortless. That’s why we build blue label tool boxes with large push-button locking handles for easy opening. Self-adjusting latches and adjustable lid strikers ensure your lid closes securely and smoothly every time. A dampening gas shock fosters smooth, even opening to minimize stress caused by slamming.
- Finish Color: Brite-Tread
- Volume: 12.8 Cu. Ft.
- Material: Aluminum
- Product Style: Crossover Tool Box
- Mounting Location: Front Bulkhead | Bed Rails
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Push Buttons (2)
- Length: 69-3/4"
- Width: 19-7/8"
- Height: 18-1/2"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty