Channellock round nose linemen's plier feature xtreme leverage technology (xlt) which positions the rivet closer to the cutting edge to make cutting easier than ever. State-of-the-art laser heat-treating offers a strong and consistent pattern across the cutting edge, adding increased strength and longevity over traditional hardening practices. Crosshatch jaws are laser heat-treated to provide maximum grip and longevity. A precision-machined knife and anvil style cutting system ensures perfect mating. Channellock linemen's pliers are made in usa and forged from high carbon us steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- Xtreme leverage technology (XLT) increases performance and reduces hand fatigue
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges perform better and last longer
- Cuts ACSR
- Crosshatch teeth are laser heat-treated to provide maximum grip
- Precision-machined knife and anvil style cutting edges ensure perfect mating for superior performance and longevity
- Forged high carbon us steel for ultimate strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- Channellock blue grips for comfort
- Handle Color: Blue
- Material: High Carbon Steel
- Handle Span: 2"
- Jaw Length: 1-3/8"
- Overall Length: 8-3/8"
- Joint Thickness: 1/2"
- Cutting Edge: 5/8"
- Weight: 0.98 lb