Formulated for the health and well-being of dogs, blue life protection formula fish & brown rice recipe is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Starting with delicious, high-quality whitefish, it features antioxidant-rich fruits and veggies and wholesome whole grains.
- No Chicken (or Poultry) By-Product Meals
- No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
- No Corn, Wheat or Soy
- Real Whitefish First Ingredient
- Formulated with the finest natural ingredients
Exclusive Antioxidant-Rich LifeSource Bits
Blue's exclusive lifesource bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists that help support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
And lifesource bits are cold-formed to help retain the potency of their ingredients. This means that we minimize the amount of heat that lifesource bits are exposed to during the manufacturing process. Its the same concept as when you cook vegetables at high heat the longer you do, the more heat-sensitive nutrients are lost.
Whitefish, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Pea Starch, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Chicken Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Pea Protein, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, Garlic, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice For Color, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite and Oil of Rosemary.
Blue life protection formula fish and brown rice recipe food for adult dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for maintenance.
- Crude Protein (min): 22.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 14.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 5.0%
- Moisture (max): 10.0%
- Calcium (min): 1.0%
- Phosphorus (min): 0.7%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.9%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min): 2.5%
- Glucosamine* (min): 400 Mg/kg
Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Blue life protection formula with lifesource bits will provide your dog with superior nutrition plus a unique nutrient and antioxidant package specifically formulated for his needs.
- Small breed - 1 meal per day
- Medium/large breed - 2 meals per day
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and lifesource bits right from the bag
- Dry with water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma
Freshwater - Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times
Recommended Daily Feeding Chart
- Up to 15 lb(Weight) - 1/4 - 1(Cups per day)
- 16 to 25 lb(Weight) - 1 - 1-3/4(Cups per day)
- 26 to 40 lb(Weight) - 1-3/4 - 2-1/2(Cups per day)
- 41 to 60 lb(Weight) - 2-1/2 - 3-1/2(Cups per day)
- 61 to 80 lb(Weight) - 3-1/2 - 4-1/4(Cups per day)
- 81 to 100 lb(Weight) - 4-1/4 - 5(Cups per day)
- Over 100 lb(Weight) - Feed 5 cups plus 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lb(Cups per day)
*Use a standard 8 oz measuring cup.
3,619 Kcals/kg, 377 Kcals/cup
Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
- Size: 30 lb
- Life Stage: Adult
- Form: Dry Food