Satisfy the spirit of the wolf with meat-rich Blue Wilderness. This high-protein recipe contains more of the delicious deboned chicken your dog loves, plus wholesome grains like oats, barley, and brown rice for healthy complex carbohydrates.
- Formulated with the finest natural ingredients
- No Chicken (or Poultry) By-Product Meals
- No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
- No Corn, Wheat or Soy
- Real Deboned Salmon First Ingredient
BLUE's exclusive LifeSource Bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists that help support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
And LifeSource Bits are cold-formed to help retain the potency of their ingredients. This means that we minimize the amount of heat that LifeSource Bits are exposed to during the manufacturing process. It’s the same concept as when you cook vegetables at high heat — the longer you do, the more heat-sensitive nutrients are lost.
Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids),Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Oatmeal, Barley, Brown Rice Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols),Fish Meal, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids),Direct Dehydrated Alfalfa Pellets, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Dried Chicory Root, L-Threonine, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Salt, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3),Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5),Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7),L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C),L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate,Taurine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1),Riboflavin (Vitamin B2),Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6),Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9),Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
- Crude Protein (min): 34.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 15.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 6.0%
- Moisture (max): 10.0%
- Calcium (min): 1.4%
- Phosphorus (min): 0.9%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.5%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min): 3.0%
- Glucosamine* (min): 400 Mg/kg
- Calorie Content: 3,672Kcals/kg, 419 Kcals/cup
Blue Wilderness Nature’s Evolutionary Diet with Salmon and LifeSource Bits for Adult Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
BLUE Wilderness with LifeSource Bits will provide your dog with superior nutrition plus a unique nutrient and antioxidant package specifically formulated for his needs.
- Small Breed: 1 meal per day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 meals per day
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times
Recommended Daily Feeding Chart
- Up to 15 lb (Dog Weight): 1/4 - 1 (Cups per day)
- 16 to 25 lb (Dog Weight): 1 - 1-1/2 (Cups per day)
- 26 to 40 lb (Dog Weight): 1-1/2 - 2-1/4 (Cups per day)
- 41 to 60 lb (Dog Weight): 2-1/4 - 3-1/4 (Cups per day)
- 61 to 80 lb (Dog Weight): 3-1/4 - 4 (Cups per day)
- 81 to 100 lb (Dog Weight): 4 - 4-1/2 (Cups per day)
- Over 100 lb (Dog Weight): Feed 4-1/2 cups plus 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lb
*Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.
Individual dog’s requirements may vary from this chart due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
- Size: 24 lb
- Life Stage: Adult
- Form: Dry Food