Bear Knuckles gloves are designed to fit tightly for better control and dexterity.
- Patented Double Wedge design (Extreme Curved Finger)
- Winged thumb design
- Thermal resistant fleece increases R-value adding warmth
- Waterproofing added in tanning process creates water repellency in the leather
- Shirred back (Elastic stretch band for secure fit)
- Purpose placed gussets for longer lasting construction
- Minimized seams for reduced stitching wear
- Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue and increases comfort
Glove Care & Maintenance
Conditioning for 1st Time Use
To achieve a perfect fit, Bear Knuckles gloves should conform tightly to your hands when wearing for the 1st time as leather will stretch.
- Put gloves on
- Spritz with water
- Wear until dry
If gloves are water/oil resistant, use mink oil or leather conditioner instead of water.
Maintenance & Cleaning
All Bear Knuckles gloves are safe to hand or machine wash and dry. After machine washing, gloves will shrink to original size and may be stiff. Follow Break-in Steps above to recondition.
The sizing guide reflects a glove that will fit like a second skin. With regular break-in, the leather will expand and conform to the natural shape of your hand. If you desire a loose fitting glove.
Measure the circumference around at the palm at the widest point of your hand. If measurement is between sizes, size up.