Can aid in and support the removal of tapeworm, roundworm and eyeworm. Wrm clear does not kill the worms but can help the animal's own immune system remove them from the body. May also aid in recovery from worm effects and detoxify from effects of conventional products. Natural pet medicine, no food withdrawal required.
- No known side effects
- It may be used for chicks, pullets and layers
- Treatment and preventative
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy liquid dosing medicine
- Loss of weight – Reduced egg production
- Worms in droppings or eggs
- Loose stool or abnormal droppings
- Gasping for air – Headshake
- Less than 1 lb: 2 (drops per dose in at least 8 oz of water)
- 1-20: 5 (drops per dose in at least 8 oz of water)
- Over 20: 10 (drops per dose in at least 8 oz of water)
Directions for Use
- Dose remedy in water and allow birds access for the day
- In acute cases, one dose can be given every 15 min, up to 4 doses to individual birds using a dropper of the correctly diluted remedy. See grid above for correct dilution
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily. If symptoms reappear repeat original dose. Discontinue use when symptoms subside
Birds: 2 drops in the drinking water once daily.
For treatment to remove worms, dose 3 times daily for 14 days by refreshing water and only providing sufficient that close to entire amount is drunk without depriving the bird(s) of water. For prevention of worms, dose 3 times daily for 7 days only, repeat every 60 days. Prevention dosing is recommended. For persistent infestation, one dose daily for 30 days and if remains persistent or infestation is severe the product be used alongside conventional & herbal wormers with no danger of interaction due to the products low molecular profile as a homeopathic. Always seek advice if in doubt and ensure you to remove the source of infection, E.G. By grouping birds of different ages, cleaning when restocking, removal of or restricting access to intermediate carriers such as snails in the case of fluke infestation.
Always seek the advice of a veterinarian. If the problem remains persistent or is in any way severe, the product may be used alongside conventional & herbal treatment with no danger of interaction. Ensure the removal of the source of infection, e.G. By grouping birds of different ages, cleaning when restocking, removal of or restricting access to intermediate carriers such as bedding, Etc.
A homeopathic remedy that aids relief and supports the removal of tapeworm, roundworm, and eyeworm. Wrm clear does not kill the worms but helps the animal's own immune system remove them from the body. May also aid in recovery from worm effects and detoxify after use of chemical products. Natural pet medicine with no chemicals added and no food withdrawal required.
As this product is all-natural and chemical-free, the worms are excreted from the body while alive but will die once hitting the air. Normal hygiene procedures are recommended.
Optimally, the liquid preparation should be given on an individual basis where practical with a dropper using a prediluted remedy but for practical purposes, this is rarely done, and the norm is to give in the drinking water. Where individual birds are sensitive to the odor of the tiny amount of alcohol preservative, a 10-20-minute period should be allowed for it to dilute and evaporate before the liquid or food is presented to the flock. Occasionally, birds will shake their heads as a response to the alcohol preservative but with correct dilution, this is almost never the case.
Adverse Effects And Contraindications
None known, other than the reversible effect of overdose. Overdose may result in a return of symptoms after the symptoms have initially disappeared. In the case where a return of symptoms occurs while on the medication, ceasing to use it will alleviate the effect. Patients who are hypersensitive to homeopathic preparations will show a response to a single dose, which may not need to be repeated for some time.
None is known for animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight, and away from strong odors.
No adverse effects have been recorded. There have been reports to the company of beneficial rather than adverse effects during trial periods. While homeopathic medicine used in humans shows a very high safety margin, care is advised when handling any product.
Safe, Gentle, Natural Medicines for your feathered friend.
- Arsenicum Album 8x (White Oxide Of Metallic Arsenic)
- Calcarea Carbonica 12x (Carbonate Of Lime)
- Chenopodium Anthelminticum 8x, 3c (Jerusalem Oak)
- Cina 4x (Wormseed)
- Cucurbita Pepo, Semen 2x, 4x (Pumpkin Seeds)
- Ferrum Phosphoricum 12x (Phosphate Of Iron)
- Felix Mas 4x, 3c (Male Fern)
- Granatum 3x, 3c (Pomegranate Root Bark)
- Kamala 3x, 3c (Kamala)
- Naphthaline 5c (Tar Camphor)
- Natrum Muriaticum 6x (Common Salt)
- Natrum Phosphoricum 6x (Phosphate Of Sodium)
- Nux Vomica 8x (Poison-nut)
- Silica Terra 12x (Pure Flint)
- Spigelia Anthelmintica 4x (Worm-grass)
- Sublimated Sulphur 6x (Sublimated Sulphur)
- Teucrium Marum 4x (Cat Thyme)
- Thymol 4x (Thyme Camphor)Triticum Repens 3x (Couch-Grass)
- Weight: 1.1 oz
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" X 1-1/4" X 4-5/8"