RE-ENROLLMENT BEGINS OCTOBER 1 – CHANGE REQUEST FORM
Grange Co-op is dedicated to helping the youth in our community perform their best and a proud supporter of 4-H, FFA and High School Equestrian Team programs in Southern Oregon and Northern California. Annually, Grange Co-op supports 4-H and FFA students through livestock purchases at auction, and as a silver partner of Oregon FFA Grange Co-op provides a sponsorship amount of over $25,000. Additionally, Grange Co-op extends a GrangeRewards Program and Rogue Jr. Livestock Awards Program as an opportunity for local youth in agriculture.
For eligibility in these programs, the student must first sign up as a GrangeRewards Partner. Upon signing up, students earn up to 1% rewards on most retail location purchases, as well as receive up to 10% off on select categories, including feed, grooming supplies, tack, apparel, footwear and accessories.* This is FREE to qualifying students and signing up is quick and easy.** Click the button below to view further details or to apply online.
- Free for eligible students enrolled in 4-H, FFA, California Junior Grangers, or equine programs
- Earn 1% rewards on most retail purchases
- Easy returns
- Receive up to 10% discount on select show supplies and show feed categories
- Receive offers and information via email
- Access purchase history online and in store
- Purchase $500 or more in a calendar year to become eligible for dividends that may be paid in the following calendar year distributed via GrangeRewards Dollars
*Any abuse of the conditions will result in loss of privileges indefinitely. Animal related discounts must be used towards student’s project animal. Excludes totes.
**Converts to general rewards program at age 19. Must re-enroll annually beginning Oct. 1st, use change request form. Allow 1 week to process application and/or change request.