Veterinary formula clinical care hot spot & itch relief shampoo was scientifically formulated with hydrocortisone and lidocaine to effectively relieve itching, scratching and pain due to hot spots and other skin irritations. Effectively calms inflamed skin & irritated skin while discouraging severe chewing & gnawing. For the relief of dermatological skin conditions and associated discomfort. For topical use only on dogs and cats.
- Shampoo relieves skin conditions and hot spots
- It rebuilds the epidermal layer of skin. Itching, redness and swelling will reduce
- Discourages the urge to lick, bite or gnaw at affected areas
- Colloidal oatmeal - mild, natural moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, itchy, scaly, rough skin and minor skin irritations. Softens and moisturizes skin while decreasing itching and flaking
- Hydrocortisone - anti-inflammatory agent to help accelerate pets' natural healing process while preventing the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. Provides relief from pain and itching as well as reduces itching, redness, and swelling
- Lidocaine - a highly effective anesthetic, provides immediate topical relief from pain associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to flea bites, poison ivy, hot spots, allergies, and more. Mitigates pain associated with the irritated area
- Paraben-free - parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All our formulas are paraben-free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet
- pH balanced - Pet's sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) -and should not be used on your pet
- Soap-free - only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in our formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents
- Spot–on-safe - Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments
Purified Water, Proprietary Surfactant Blend, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Lidocaine Hci, Colloidal Oatmeal Usp, Lactic Acid, Fragrance, Hydrocortisone, Preservative, Tetrasodium Edta, Wheat Germ Oil, Aloe Vera, Caramel Color.
Wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo and work into a thick lather, massaging well into the coat to saturate skin. Allow to remain on pet for 5-10 min. Rinse well. Use twice weekly until irritation subsides. For topical use only on dogs and cats over 12 weeks. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Precautions & Storage
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes
- Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C