Protein-rich roasted lamb and egg combine with sweet potatoes and peas to give dogs the energy they need for overall vitality with a flavor they will crave.
- 80 Million CFU/lb of guaranteed probiotics
- Pasture-Raised Lamb – Lamb, the number one ingredient in this recipe, is rich in nutrients and energy, and a highly digestible source of protein
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- DHA – This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages recipe
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Balanced levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to support healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system
Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system
Lamb, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, egg product, lentils, garbanzo beans, peas, pea flour, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried yeast, roasted lamb, tomato pomace, natural flavor, salmon oil (a source of DHA), DL-Methionine, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Crude Protein (min): 25.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 15.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 5.0%
- Moisture (max): 10.0%
- Zinc (min): 150 Mg/kg
- Selenium (min): 0.35 Mg/kg
- Vitamin E (min): 150 IU/kg
- Taurine* (min): 0.12%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 2.4%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.3%
- Total Microorganisms* (min): 80,000,000 CFU/lb
- Lactobacillus Plantarum, Bacillus Subtilis, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Enterococcus Faecium, Bifidobacterium Animals
- Calorie Content: 3,600 Kcal/kg (360 Kcal/cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles.
For adult dogs over 100 lb, add 1/2 cup for every 10 additional pounds. Some dogs may require more or less food than the guidelines depending on activity level and other factors.
Taste of the wild pacific stream canine recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for maintenance.
- Size: 5 lb
- Life Stage: Adult
- Form: Dry Food