Super Glue Remover is the easiest super glue and cured adhesive remover on the market. The brush applicator keeps your fingers clean while helping you apply the remover exactly where you want it to go. The gel formula does not drip or run. Simply apply it to the cured adhesive you want to remove, allow sufficient time for penetration and then begin rubbing, brushing, or sanding off the softened adhesive.
- Easy to use
- Removes super glue and other instant glue
- Won't drip gel formula
- Cleans up excess glue
- Breaks glue bonds
- De-bonds & removes glue from skin
- Will stay where applied
- Brush-on formula
Not for use on acetate-based plastics or painted surfaces. May attack some plastics. Test first.
- Protect clothing and work surfaces (metal foil works well)
- Apply remover directly to the adhesive/glue area. Allow sufficient time to penetrate and then begin rubbing, brushing, or sanding off the softened adhesive.
- Thick build-ups may require repeated application and physical removal (see step #2). Use a razor blade or hobby knife to lift edges of cured adhesive and help the removal process.
- For removal from the skin (do not use the product near the eye area), apply remover and gently peel the adhesive off with a fingernail. Reapply if needed.
- Close bottle securely after use.
- Appearance: Clear thick liquid with ketone odor
- Size: 5 gram
Safety Data Sheet.pdf