Kill the toughest weeds and grasses down to the root with Roundup Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer III! The formula is ideal for use in and around vegetable gardens, flower beds, tree rings and mulched beds, as well as on cracks in driveways, walkways and patios. This convenient, no-mix formula is rainproof in just 10 minutes—And you get visible results in 3 hr. Kill weeds faster with Roundup.
- Guaranteed!* *Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price.
How to Use
- Spray the weeds or grasses you want to kill until thoroughly wet. When spot-treating weeds in a flower garden, shield desirable plants from drift with a piece of cardboard or plastic. If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water
- People and pets may enter treated areas after the spray has dried
Where Not to Use
- Do not spray plants or grasses that you like - they will die. Not recommended for spot weed control in lawns since glyphosate kills lawn grasses
Where to Use
- May be used on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel and mulch beds, around shrubs or trees, in flower beds, and along fences
When to Apply
- Apply when weeds are actively growing. Be sure to spray when the air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants
How Often to Apply
- Whenever weeds are actively growing
2% Glyphosate, 2% Pelargonic acid and related fatty acids.
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- Refill this container according to the directions contained in the REFILL section on the label
- If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available
- If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain
- Type: Ready to Use
- Size: 1.33 gal
- Shelf Life: 4 Year