Purina Goat Chow Goat Feed - 50 lb
- High-quality wholesome plant proteins
- Highly palatable ration
- Key trace minerals
- Natural oils from pure ingredients
Purina Goat Chow goat feed is research-proven for the health and vitality of all breeds of goats. This highly palatable 16%-protein textured goat feed supplement contains whole grains and nutritious pellets. Purina Goat Chow goat feed is uniquely balanced for optimal body condition and can help build strong kids into healthy goats. Quality, nutritious ingredients make up this wholesome formula fortified with vitamins and minerals for advanced nutrition.
Fortified with all the essential vitamins and minerals, such as selenium, vitamin E, and cobalt is designed to provide 16% protein from plant sources. Purina Goat Chow Goat Feed can be fed to dry does, growing does, bucks, Pygmy goats, Show goats, and as a milking ration.
- High-quality wholesome plant proteins - No animal protein sources
- Highly palatable ration - Helps ensure consumption helps reduce sorting
- Key trace minerals - Helps maintain strong bones, supports fertility and immune function
- Natural oils from pure ingredients - Vibrant skin
- Proper calcium to phosphorus ratio - Supports proper development of bones
- Vitamins A, D & E - Optimal milk production, vibrant skin, and coat
- Crude Protein (min): 16.00 %
- Crude Fat (min): 2.50 %
- Crude Fiber (max): 9.00 %
- Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF) (max): 11.00 %
- Calcium (Ca) (min): 0.80 %
- Calcium (Ca) (max): 1.30 %
- Phosphorus (P) (min): 0.60 %
- Salt (NaCl) (min): 0.75 %
- Salt (NaCl) (max): 1.25 %
- Copper (Cu) (min): 38.00 PPM
- Copper (Cu) (max): 48.00 PPM
- Selenium (Se) (min): 0.60 PPM
- Vitamin A (min): 5000 IU/LB
- Vitamin D3 (min): 1000 IU/LB
- Vitamin E (min): 50 IU/LB
Purina Goat Chow may be fed to dry does and adult bucks at a rate of up to 1% of body weight per day. After kidding, feed an additional 1 lb of Purina Goat Chow for every 3 lb of milk produced. For young growing kids, feed measured amounts of Purina Goat Chow up to 1.5% of body weight per day. Feed with good quality roughage to all goats after weaning.
Do not feed sheep. This product contains copper. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area, protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion, or death.
Feed one pound of Goat Chow for every three pounds of milk produced. Use Goat Chow free-choice for young kids. Feed with good quality roughage to all goats after weaning. Goat Chow is a supplement to be fed with free-choice forage.
Read the feed tag for specific feeding directions for each stage of life.
- Size: 50 lb
- Life Stage: Any Life Stage, Growing, Young Animal
- Type: Finisher, Grower, Starter, Supplement
- Form: Textured
vAll goats like it. My milking does production so far increased 20% and it has only been a few weeks.